What's Your Stuf?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. Grand Prize:
Instant Win Prizes:
OREO-branded Smart Speaker
$50 Gift Card
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. How many times can I enter the promotion?
- A. You may enter once per day.
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. There is a limit of one grand prize and one instant win prize per person/household/email address.
- Q. How will I know if I'm the big sweepstakes winner?
- A. The grand prize drawing will be held on or around March 16, 2020. The winner will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winner is confirmed and prize is fulfilled, the winner's name will be posted.
A direct link can be found in the Official Rules.
- Q. How do I play the instant win game?
- A. Follow the on-screen instructions, on the game page, to find out if you won.
- Q. I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- A. To make sure you get emails, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. Fill out the form below to let us know you didn't receive your win email.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting whatsyourstuf.com directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.