Collect to Win | Walmart
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- COLLECT TO WIN:
Two hundred forty (240): $1,000 Visa gift card
INSTANT WIN PRIZES:
First Prize One (1): $150,000 check
Second Prize Thirty-three (33): 65" Smart TV
See Official Rules for details.
- How many times can I enter the promotion?
- You may enter and add new codes to your collection board as many times as you'd like. Keep searching and scratching for more chances to win.
- How do I find a code?
- Find these specially-marked OREO, RITZ, and Chips Ahoy! products at Walmart stores or Walmart.com and you'll see a Collect to Win code, Instant Win code, or both on the scratch-off game piece located in the booklet on the packaging.*
*See Official Rules to learn how to enter without making a purchase.
- How many prizes could I win?
- There is a limit of one Grand Prize, one First Prize, and one Second Prize per person.
- How will I know if I'm a winner?
- If you are a winner, you'll receive a win confirmation email from email@example.com within approximately 48 hours with details on how to claim your prize.
Collect and Win Game prize claims must be received by September 14, 2020 or winner forfeits the prize.
Please see Official Rules for more details.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting https://mondelez.promo.eprize.com/walmartcollecttowin20/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- I'm having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
- Make sure you are entering the code exactly as shown. In most cases, this means you would not include spaces and use all lower case letters where applicable.
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.