FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. Why did the sweepstakes form disappear after I entered?
- A. You are limited to entry once a day, but please make sure to return tomorrow and you can re-enter the sweepstakes. You’re able to enter the sweepstakes every day until 11:59pm ET on 7/15/18.
- Q. I can’t seem to enter the sweepstakes.
- A. Have you filled out the form completely? Please make sure to check the boxes that you agree to the official rules and the security measure that you’re not a robot. If you are still having trouble, please clear the cache and cookies on your internet browser and try again.
- Q. I keep getting an error screen when I try to take a picture of the RITZ logo.
- A. Please be sure you’re taking a clear picture of the full RITZ logo. If you are capturing half of the logo it may return you to a failed page. You can also scan the QR code on the side of the pack to be brought to the experience.
- Q. Are these the only recipes RITZ has to offer?
- A. No, you can also explore RITZ recipes on Snackworks.com.
- Q. Do I need a cellphone to enter?
- A. You don’t need a cellphone. You can also visit RITZscan.com on a desktop computer, you’ll just need to upload the RITZ logo to enter.
- Q. I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive, we are unable to change registration information unless you are awarded a prize. If you do win a prize during the promotional period, please contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
Still have a question? Please complete this form. Please note: a response may take up to three business days.