Frequently Asked Questions
While the Program Terms & Conditions outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the rewards for this promotion?
- A package of limited edition OREO Rainbow Cookies
See the Program Terms & Conditions for complete details.
- How many cookie packs can I claim?
- Each person may claim one cookie pack while supplies last.
- I claimed my reward, but never received further communication. What should I do?
- Please search your inbox, including your spam folder, for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still cannot find the email, please fill out the contact form to let us know so that we can assist.
- I got a message that I've already claimed my reward, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are clicking on the link provided in your Instagram or Twitter DM directly. If you are still having issues, please fill out the form below and we will assist.
- What are browser cookies... and how do I enable them?
- Cookies help you stay logged into a website by storing a small amount of information about your session. Cookies must be enabled to participate in this program.
If you are not familiar with how to enable "cookies" on your browser, click on "Help" in the menu bar of your browser and search under "cookies."
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a reward during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my reward?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.