Chips Ahoy!® Happier Together
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- Q. What are the prizes for this promotion?
- A. One (1) Grand Prize:
5-day/4-night trip for six (6) to Honolulu, HI. Including air travel, hotel accommodations, and $2,000 in spending money for winner only.
Fifty-seven (57) First Prizes:
One (1) instant print camera and assorted Chips Ahoy!® product
Twenty (20) Second Prizes:
One (1) Duffle Bag and assorted Chips Ahoy!® product
See the Official Rules for complete details.
- Q. How many times can I enter the promotion?
- A. You may enter once per day of the promotion.
3/15/20 - 7/31/20
- Q. How many prizes could I win?
- A. There is a limit of one sweepstakes prize per person.
- Q. How will I know if I'm the big sweepstakes winner?
- A. The grand prize drawing will be held on or around August 3, 2020. The winner will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- Q. I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- A. Make sure you are visiting https://mondelez.promo.eprize.com/happiertogetherca/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- Q. I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Q. I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Q. Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- A. Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.